County Durham Gypsy, Roma, Traveller Housing
We work across all the main sites in County Durham and can support you with range of issues including managing debt, benefits or legal disputes
We're here to help
If you are in the Gypsy, Roma, Traveller community and living on a site in County Durham our team can help with a range of issues, including housing, legal disputes, literacy and managing your debt.
We can also support you to move into mainstream housing or accommodation, if that is what you would like to do.
If you would like to talk to us, please call our friendly staff. Our service is free and confidential and can help you tackle a range of issues.
We can help with:
- Improving your health and wellbeing
- Support to access benefits
- Managing legal issues, planning permission requirements, grant applications etc.
- Improving your budgeting skills and reducing debt
- Improving your literacy and numeracy skills
- Access to education and employment