Darlington Support for All
If you are over 25 and homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Darlington we can help you
We're here to help
Our service is free, friendly and confidential, just give our team a call to find out how we can help.
We can support you to find stable accommodation, help you to reduce debt or sort your benefits and build a healthy lifestyle.
We can help with:
- Support finding stable accommodation
- Support with benefits and debt
- Training, education and employment
- Physical and mental health
- Understanding your tenancy
- Developing your confidence
Support is tailored to you and we can come and see you in your home or at our drop in, Access Point.