You can get help and support around issues related to drinking or using drugs in Leeds
We're here to help
Phone us to speak to one of our trained experts. We’re here to help you – you can tell us as much or as little as you like. We’ll help you cut down or stop your drug and alcohol use.
How we help you:
- One-to-one support and group therapy work on a range of topics
- Support for family members – involving them in recovery when
- Health and wellbeing checks, health screenings, blood testing and vaccinations from our medical team
- Support on reducing the harm of drugs and overdose prevention
- Substitute medication for certain drugs
- Detox within the community/at home or at a rehab centre
- Peer mentors for additional support
- Specialised support for those with complex needs such as housing, enduring mental health issues or pregnancy
We can also help you with other problems which may have cropped up as a result of what’s going on.
You can talk to us, if you’re worried about someone’s else drug or alcohol use, too.
Our dedicated workers will help you plan your own recovery journey from drugs and/or alcohol. This might be fast track work or longer term active recovery work. Your key worker will support you on a one to one basis.